Saturday, January 18, 2020

Total Consecration to Jesus Christ Incarnate Wisdom thru Mary by Saint Louis Marie de Monfort

God Bless. I am Saint Louis Marie de Monfort. I want you to present the update prayer and revision of Total Consecration to Jesus Christ Incarnate Wisdom thru Mary that OFFICIALLY ACCEPTED, AUTHORIZED, SIGNED by VIRGIN MARY AND JESUS CHRIST. CERTIFIED by YELLOW GOLD COLOR LIGHT KINGDOM OF WISDOM - MARIA DOLORES. This date of November 18, 2018....


O Eternal and Incarnate Wisdom, most lovable and adorable Jesus, True God and true man, only Son of the Eternal Father and of Mary always Virgin, I adore You profoundly, dwelling in the splendor of Your Father from all eternity and in the virginal womb of Mary, Your most worthy Mother, at the time of Your incarnation.
 
 I thank You for the divine task and mission to set me free from the cruel slavery of the evil one. I praise and glorify You for having willingly chosen to obey Mary, Your holy Mother, in all things, so that through her I may be Your faithful servant of love. But I must confess that I have not kept the vows and promises which I made to You so solemnly at my baptism. I have not fulfilled my obligations, and I do not deserve to be called Your child or even Your servant. Since I cannot lay claim to anything except what merits Your rejection and displeasure, I dare no longer approach the holiness of Your majesty on my own. That is why I turn to the intercession and the mercy of Your holy Mother, whom You Yourself have given me to mediate with You. Through her I hope to obtain from You contrition and pardon for my sins, and that Wisdom whom I desire to dwell in me always.

I turn to you, then, Mary Immaculate, living tabernacle of God, in whom Eternal Wisdom willed to receive the adoration of both men & angels. I greet you as Queen of heaven and earth, for all that is under God has been made subject to your sovereignty. I call upon you, the unfailing refuge of sinners, confident in your mercy that has never forsaken anyone. Grant my desire for Divine Wisdom and, in support of my petition, accept the promises & the offering of myself which I now make, conscious of my unworthiness.

 I , (say your name) an unfaithful sinner, renew and ratify today through you my baptismal promises. I renounce forever EVIL and SCARLET works, his empty promises, and his evil designs, and I give myself completely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him for the rest of my life, and to be more faithful to Him than I have been till now.

This day, with the whole court of heaven as witness, I choose you, Mary, as my Mother and Queen. I volunteer join and consecrate myself to you, body and soul, as your servant, with all that I possess, both spiritual and material, even including the value of all my good actions, past, present, and future.  I give you the full right to dispose of me and all that belongs to me, without any reservations, in whatever way you please, for the greater glory of God in time and throughout eternity.

Accept, gracious Virgin, this little offering of my service to honor and imitate the obedience which Eternal Wisdom willingly chose to have towards you, His Mother. I wish to acknowledge the authority which both of you have over this poor sinner. By it I wish also to thank God for the privileges bestowed on you by the Blessed Trinity. I declare that for the future I will try to honor and obey you in all things as your true servant of love.

O admirable Mother, present me to your dear Son as His servant now and for always, so that He who redeemed me through you, will now receive me through you. Mother of mercy, grant me the favor of obtaining the true Wisdom of God, and so make me one of those whom you love, teach and guide, whom you nourish and protect as your children and servants. Virgin most faithful, make me in everything so committed a disciple, imitator, and servant of Jesus, your Son, Incarnate Wisdom that I may become, through your intercession and example, fully mature with the fullness which Jesus possessed on earth, and with the fullness of His glory in heaven. Amen.
(Totus Tuus) I am all Yours and all that I have is Yours, oh my sweet Jesus, thru Mary, Your holy mother.
_______________________________________________________________________________

THE DIVINE MERCY CHAPLET
#Begin with Sign of the Cross then pray….

OUR FATHER PRAYER
Our Father, to the highest. Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Let us join and be with you in your kingdom. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but distance us from evil. 
For you are the kingdom, the power and praise forever. Amen.
HAIL MARY
Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.
THE APOSTLE’S CREED
I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; He descended into hell; on the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty; from there He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Roman Catholic and Christianity Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

#Using ROSARY Beads:
#On 5 Large Beads….
“Eternal Father, help us to follow Your Pathway of Salvation and receive Your Forgiveness of our sin and Divine Mercy for us with Your Power and Your Kingdom. Forever and ever. Amen.”
#on 10 Small Beads….
“For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.”
#Conclude with….
“Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world. (3x)

Jesus, King of Mercy. I trust in you!
Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.

Give me now O Lord with the Gift of God and Holy Spirit to carry Your Most Holy Word to sinners who I must help and save in Your Name. Help me to fix them; through my prayers with Your Precious Power of Elemental Stone, Spirit Light Energy and Your Army so that they can be drawn to Your Sacred Heart and Books of Life and also bring them all back to home in Your Kingdom. Give me the Gift of the Holy Spirit so that these poor souls can guide and train them to reveal in Your New Paradise. Amen.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

PRAYER TO TAKE AUTHORITY


In the Name of Jesus, I take authority and I bind all powers and forces of evil in the air, in the ground, in the water, in the underground, in the netherworld, in nature and in fire. 

You are the Lord over the entire universe and I give You the Glory for Your creation. In Your Name I bind all demonic forces that have come against us and our families and I seal all of us in the protection of Your Elemental Precious Stone that was enchant for us in time of troubles.

Mary, our Mother, we seek your protection and intercession with the Sacred Heart of Jesus for us and our families, and surround us with your mantle of love to discourage the enemy.

St. Michael, Our Guardian Angels and Jesus Christ with His Armies come defend us and our families in battle against all the evil ones that roam the earth.

In the Name of Jesus I bind and command all the powers and forces of evil to depart right now away from us, our homes and our lands. And we thank you Lord Jesus for You are a faithful and compassionate God. Amen.

PRAYER TO ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.  May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou,  O Prince of the heavenly hosts,  by the power of God, help us to fix our errors and all the EVIL and SCARLET doing spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..



___________________________________________________________________________________________

The New Earth of Love Peace & Joy Foundation Inc.

VISION: The New Earth of Love Peace & Joy where Jesus is King because Mama Mary to greatly loved, beginning from the Philippines.




Photocopy atleast 12 of this TC JM stampita. Give three friends 4 each and ask them to give to three friends 4 each, and so forth. If 2000 persons do this. 118 million will pray TC JM in 2 1/2 months, then the world in 1 month! Visit our website for books you can order. Help by donating to:

The New Earth of Love Peace and Joy Foundation Inc. with BPI Current Account 2361-0003-69

Luzon: 09172419237
Visayas: 09431332645
Mindanao: 09366761916

Please send testimonies to: newearthlpj@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment